What products to use for sneakers? All from the Cocciné Sneakers Line. And how to prepare them for warm days ahead? We have some advice for you.
How to take care of sneakers?
- Before you go out in your new shoes, protect them with Water&Dirt Stop.
- For shoes that have already been worn, brush off the dirt and dust.
- Clean the shoe surface thoroughly with Cocciné Shampoo.
- Clean the soles with Cocciné Sole Cleaner.
- After wet cleaning, wait until the shoes are completely dry.
- Do not place the shoes by the heater or dry them with a hair dryer.
- Protect your shoes with Water&Dirt Stop waterproofer.
- Use Cocciné Deo Fresh to keep your shoes fresh.
- Replace insoles frequently to keep your feet healthy.
The series consists of shampoo, waterproofer, deodorant, sole cleaner, whitener and even a stain remover. With this set you can professionally get rid of dirt and bring out the original color and make your spring and summer shoes experience their second childhood.
You can also use more universal products to clean sneakers or textile or leather shoes. Cocciné Nano series is one of the most advanced and effective products on the market. Developed formulas with nanoparticles are marked by quality and effectiveness. They have also been created considering quick and safe shoe cleaning.
SUEDE FROM A TO Z
What about suede? Let’s start from scratch – before we start cleaning suede shoes with products, the first soiling should be removed “dry”. Suede is a specific material, be careful with cleaning it and pressure on the shoe surface. You will find a lot of materials promoting “natural methods” of shoe cleaning, e.g. with bread crust, but remember – only professional products and accessories guarantee effectiveness and safety of your shoes. Their production is not only art for art’s sake, here come years of experience and research on the effectiveness of fighting dirt. That is why thicker dirt is removed with a suede and nubuck brush or Cocciné Nubuck Sponge, followed by a rubber Cocciné Cleaning Cube if necessary.
it’s time to protect your shoes for… another winter, or autumn. That’s right, do it now. Why? First of all, to prolong the life of your shoes – well cleaned and protected they will last for a long time. Secondly, when winter comes, the shoes will be ready to wear straight out of the closet.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR TIME: CLEAN AND PROTECT YOUR WINTER BOOTS
How and what with to clean your winter shoes? Here we recommend products from Cocciné Premium series. Efficient and effective products like Cocciné Leather Cleaner, Cocciné Cream Elegance and Cocciné Antiacqua will be a good choice. When the process is finished, it is best to put shoetrees into your shoes and put them away in a Cocciné cotton bag.
DON’T YOU HAVE DAMAGED, OLD SHOES IN YOUR WARDROBE? OR A BAG? WITH A FEW PRODUCTS YOU CAN REPAIR THEM OR CHANGE THEIR COLOUR.
At some point your favourite things just get “old” or simply go out of fashion. What to do then? You have to replace them with new ones… But what if we have a different idea? If we offer something unusual? Well, we propose to take matters into your own hands and change completely the “look” of your personal belongings.
We got down to a crazy horse leather bag in our workshop. This leather is considered by many best in its class. It also requires a little different care than grain leather, suede or nubuck. Nevertheless that’s not what we’re talking here about – we want to change the style of our handbag completely! Why? After all, it doesn’t look bad, but… it’s our whim.
You can finally spend your free time cleaning and taking care of your shoes and even repairing your old, forgotten shoes or bag. Make most of it – now is the best opportunity, it may not happen again any time soon.
You can as well sit in front of the TV, but we’ve got a better idea for day-to-day mundane reality – repair your old shoes and bags. Take cleaning products into your hand and take good care of your recently worn shoes. Protect your winter boots for the next season.
It will pay off 😉
- Use your free time to prepare your shoes for spring and summer – how to do it you will learn from our films and blog posts.
- It is worthwhile to take a look at shoes which have been lying in your wardrobe for a long time. If they have some damage, loss and only because of that you haven’t worn these shoes, maybe now is good time to repair them? You can fix them yourself and it is very easy. Especially when you have more time. It is best to use Cocciné Leather Repair or Cocciné Covering Color.
- Shoes after winter? Now is the best time to clean and protect them. Once done, the work will be beneficial for you next season – shoes will be ready when you take them out of the wardrobe and will also serve you longer.
- Working on cleaning and care of shoes is a pleasure and a way to “kill” time. When you get bored of movies on TV and the view of your sofa in the living room, such work will not only be useful, but will also allow you to get away from everydayness.
So grab shampoos, cleansers, waterproofers and … let’s make our shoes dream ones